This release includes a number of bug-fixes and improvements:
- Improve documentation.
- Improved support defining models before calling
- A field’s
to_python()method is no longer called on every access. It is only called on the first access after a call to
refresh_from_db()or, on the first access after a field is set.
- Fixed bug when appending to an empty
For full list of the issues resolved in this release, visit https://jira.mongodb.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=13381&version=18194.
This release fixes a couple problems from the previous 0.3 release and adds a number of new features, including:
- Support for callable field defaults.
- Change default values for DictField, OrderedDictField, ListField, and EmbeddedDocumentListField to be the empty value for their respective containers instead of None.
- Add the ignore_unknown_fields
metadata attribute which allows unknown
fields when parsing documents into a
MongoModel. Note that with this option enabled, calling
save()will erase these fields for that model instance.
- Properly check that the mongo_name parameter to
MongoBaseFieldand all keys in
OrderedDictFieldare valid MongoDB field names.
- Fix multiple issues in dereferencing fields thanks to https://github.com/ilex.
For full list of the issues resolved in this release, visit https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/PYMODM/fixforversion/17785.
This release fixes a couple problems from the previous 0.2 release and adds a number of new features, including:
- Support for collations in MongoDB 3.4
- Add a
DateTimeFieldto parse POSIX timestamps (i.e. seconds from the epoch).
- Fix explicit validation of blank fields.
For full list of the issues resolved in this release, visit https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/PYMODM/fixforversion/17662.
This version fixes a few issues and allows defining indexes inside the Meta class in a model.
For a complete list of the issues resolved in this release, visit https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/PYMODM/fixforversion/17609.
This version is the very first release of PyMODM.